Welcome to OpenSpire !
OpenSpire is a visual editor of User Interfaces for your TI-Nspire™ Lua scripts. Finally something to create GUIs very easily!
- In just a few clicks, you will be able to create a great User Interface for your Lua script
- We provide you with several ready-to-use widgets that you'll just have to drag'n'drop and graphically configure as you need
- OpenSpire is entirely web-based so that you can work on any platform, from anywhere
- Once loaded, you can even continue to work offline!
- Soon: save and load projects to work on later
- OpenSpire enables you to preview your script on different standard sizes like the handhelds', the iPad app's, or a bigger one.
- Download your .lua or .tns file directly from OpenSpire
Launch the editor!
OpenSpire is getting finalized - There might be bugs!